Saturday, October 19, 2019

Ideology Coursework Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Ideology - Coursework Example .†( Eatwell and Wright, 17). In simple words, political ideology consists of certain notions or ideas about how the socio-political regime should function to create a certain type of social order, and concerns itself as to how the political power should be allocated and to be used to what ends. Personally my political ideology would tend be more of the conservative type. I have always believed that my country comes first, and one should consistently be ready to fight for his country, without looking at the ethical or moral side of the issue. As per my beliefs, a good, stable economic condition of a country comes from individual efforts of its citizens and a free trading order. I strongly believe that in US, especially in today’s context, the immigrants have become a huge burden, with them taking away a large share of the job market, which should in natural course have gone to the Americans. Though not overtly religious, I believe in more conservative social values, and d o not particularly endorse the concept of same sex marriage. Environmental protection certainly does not top the list of my priorities, as I feel that US has already done more than enough in this regard, and any further effort would mean job cuts and economic losses. I find private spending is more efficient than the government pattern of expenditure which is far more extravagant and inefficacious. So all these personal political ideologies put me into the bracket of what in US is known as the Conservative Republican. In regards to the government’s involvement in our lives, for better or for worse, I certainly feel that we could do without too much of interference from the government in our daily lives. Less of government certainly spells better for us. Strict trading regulations by the government tend to create problems of stagnation and a closed economy, which results in widespread poverty and destitute conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment