Sunday, March 17, 2019

mathew shepard :: essays research papers

I trust that Mathew Shepard was a grave individual. That stupid church guy that said gays are evil, Matts in hell, and stuff like that are the evil people. Its not evil to be gay. All that stuff religious people think about gays is nothing that really is true. The religious people take in everything that the bible says about everything so hard. The bible wasnt even pen by god.The people that beat Matthew up were just raised to na designate gays. Its not right to kill a gay person for hitting on you, and thats not even what it sounded like. Sounds like in that location were just being stupid. They sounded like they were just doing it for fast cash or something. Knowing that someone would do such a thing isnt that great. It feels like this world is full of hate. Bin Ladin, the Matthew Shepard thing, and the list goes on. The real case I think stuff like this goes on is because people arent raised right and the parents expose the ill stuff, and thats why a lot of people kill. Thats what I think ca apply Matthew Shepards death. The parents were not very good if the kids took drugs and killed and beat people up.The aids thing didnt surprise me. All my life Ive been t hoary from various places that 1 in 5 gay men watch aids. First I comprehend about it in school in sixth grad I think. Then I divulge it on the radio. Then I hear it on the TV.Matthew Shepard seemed like a good person. Doesnt have bad habits as far as I saw. The incident made me think of how people use the word gay or fag. I have used those words a lot. I used them in the sniff out of stupid and ahole. When I was mad thats what I would say. You cant help saying it. You hear it all the time. I never used it to offend a gay person. I heard at my old school millions of times. I dont think Ill use that word any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment